Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 52: 4.28 miles

4.28 miles. 44:17. 10:21 pace.


Positive splits. To be fair though, I purposely slowed down. Since the entire world was running miles for Meg Menzies, I wanted to take in the scenery of the neighborhood.


I'm surprised I was able to run this without issue. Shortly before this run I did 50 minutes of strength training a la Ballet Beautiful.

My fave workout buddy, Mercedes, joined me.


She lasted about 2 minutes.

My legs felt like jello afterwards.

Oh! I finally got my VO2 max thingy to work on my Garmin so I was able to see the race predictor.


Oh Garmin... You have so much faith in me. I laughed when I saw what you thought me capable of. The few reviews I've seen on the race predictor feature always had at least one time that was spot on or pretty close.

I can't let the Garmin down. He believes in me.  So I made the race predictor time pic my lock screen on my phone.

I'll work hard for you, oh little Garmin. Either to prove you right or prove you wrong.








No comments:

Post a Comment