Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Day 28: 1.0 mile

1 Christmas treadmill mile. 9:26. It was so hard to stop at one. I should probably have ran this slower too. Stupid shin. It didn't hurt all day but the first step I took on this run I could feel it. It's just a minor ache, but still... It shouldn't hurt at all. By about mile .75 or so I could barely feel it. Not sure if it's because it's an angry tendon and it jut needs to be "warmed up" or if it's the start of a stress fracture and the pain is being masked by the natural painkillers your body produces sometimes when you run. Regardless, I'm icing my stupid shin. 

I rubbed out my left calf (which is attached to the stupid shin) and it was pretty tight and knotty. I think I rubbed too hard though because a couple of hours later it was sore. Oops.

Anyway... Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment