Thursday, December 19, 2013

Day 22: 4.0 miles

Boom. 4 treadmill miles. 40:39. 10:10 pace.


That is my "I just ran 4 miles with heartburn" face. Don't eat chips and salsa right before running. Take my word on this. 

My legs started to feel a wee bit fatigued towards the end. I should probably eat more protein. It's just hard when you're so full from eating cordial cherry kisses. :)

I bought 2 running bottoms from the ole Walmart today for $12 a pop. One is a pair of gray leggings and the other is a pair of purple crops. I don't think I'll be able to wear them during outside runs because they are a thinner material and highlight every. single. flaw. But for treadmill runs... I'm sure they'll be fine. Save my lululemon for when people might see me... Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment