Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day 11: 3.0 miles

Today I hit the treadmill a little bit earlier in the day (around 3:30) while it was still light out. I learned something today. Treadmill running is so much more tolerable/enjoyable when the room is darkened. It's easier to imagine you're somewhere else when you can't see your actual surroundings. Perhaps that might be why I struggled with this run. I couldn't visualize being in the middle if a race surrounded by other runners or alone in the woods on the trail. To add insult to injury, I developed a side stitch around mile 2. Blah. 

I finished this very boring run in 30:59, which is about a 10:20 pace.

Then I ate half of a Domino's spinach and feta artisan pizza. I could have eaten the whole thing. I have had a major case of runchies this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment