Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day 18: 2.0 miles

I had originally planned on rocking out 5-7 miles today... But my head just wasn't in it today. I'm tired and after a couple weeks of eating junky food I feel very... Bleh. My house is a little dirtier than I'm used to and the laundry is kinda piling up. I'm just not feeling like myself at all.

So anyway... I only did 2 miles today. 

Nike+ app says I ran 2.33 miles at a 9:06 pace. I'll hopefully get that calibrated tomorrow.


That's what the treadmill says I ran. 2 miles in 21:31 at a 10:45 pace. 

Not enough to generate some much needed endorphins but more than enough to keep the streak alive so I'll take it.

Not much hip tightness today, but my left ankle gave out on me about a tenth of a mile in. It used to do that on almost every run last year. I'm really hoping that problem isn't coming back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment