Friday, December 20, 2013

Day 23: 5.0 miles

I was so irritable this evening I couldn't even stand to be around myself. Several times I even contemplated not running today and just saying screw it. Subconsciously, I knew a run was exactly what I needed because I walked into the bedroom to put something away and in the process grabbed running clothes and got dressed. I didn't have a plan for mileage tonight.. Was just going to go by feel.

5.0 miles, 50:27, 10:05 avg pace.  I ended up calibrating the nike+ app to the treadmill. I can always re calibrate it to the Garmin later.


This is me laying next to the Christmas tree with my legs up the wall. My feet get puffy after I run sometimes. Not sure if this helps at all, but it sure doesn't hurt anything.

Here's my sweaty face, now your day is complete...!




No comments:

Post a Comment