Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 3: 2.0 mi

Today I'm fighting off a migraine. I've probably taken a near lethal dose of ibuprofen (slight exaggeration) since I started seeing spots around 1 pm. I've also been feeling slightly queasy and weak since then.

I still managed to get my run in today, though. While I was running, I felt fine... My head didn't feel like it was a million pounds. But it's been slowly coming back now in the 45 minutes since my run was completed. Sad face. 

I ran on the treadmill today because it's dark in the basement. It would have been way too bright outside for me with the sun reflecting off of the snow. Sad, because it was 10 degrees warmer today than it had been.

Anyway... I did 2.0 miles today in 19:46. I started at 5mph and then kept bumping it up to get done faster... Ending at 8mph.  I did slow down to 6mph at least twice so I guess I kind of did some intervals or a quick fartlek run. I wore my pink pure flow 2's. Love those shoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment