Friday, March 21, 2014

Still alive...

I'm still around! I'm still streaking, but I just haven't been online much lately. I've been really busy with work and slightly overwhelmed with stuff at home. 

The half marathon I was training for went ok. I PR'd, (2:08:53) but there was a terrible headwind at the turn around point that I wasn't expecting and it literally sucked the life right out of me. I had a little bit of a "post race depression" because of it the last few days and I haven't wanted to run at all. I did anyway, of course, but I am also dealing with a cranky left shin and foot. Sad face. I'm taking it easy this week. Hopefully the little mental break from being online will help. 

I'm just tired.

But I'll be back...

... Soon!

1 comment:

  1. Good to know the streak is alive! I was wondering :)

    ReplyDelete