Monday, March 3, 2014

Days 88-94 (Feb 23-March 1): 25.5 miles

Day 88 (Sunday Feb 23):

8.0 miles. 1:24:00. 10:30 pace.

I was supposed to do 10.  This run sucked so bad.  I took a mental break after 6 miles and I didn't get hit restart fast enough so the treadmill cleared the workout.  So... the time is actually a guess based on the speed I had been running.  My hands felt like icicles and NO WAY was I going to do 2 more miles.  I'm pretty sure my body was tired from the 40 miles last week.


Day 89 (Monday Feb 24):

1.0 mile. 8:49 pace.

I was so crabby today the last thing I wanted to do was run.  I was supposed to do 5 miles.


Day 90 (Tuesday Feb 25):

3.5 miles. 33:32. 9:35 pace.

I was feeling really good on this day and was really enjoying the run (finally) but the basketball game my daughters were at ended early and I had to quit to go and pick them up.  I think I was scheduled to do 6 speedy miles.

Day 91 (Wednesday Feb 26):

4.0 miles. 37:54. 9:29 pace.

I was still feeling good today so I did some more speedy miles at tempo pace.

Day 92 (Thursday Feb 27):

3.0 miles. 31:01. 10:20 pace.

I was scheduled to do 5 or 6 miles on this day but Callie, my eldest daughter, came downstairs just after 2 miles and asked if I could help her with her homework.  Finished out the mile I was in and went upstairs to do my mom duty.

Day 93 (Friday Feb 28):

1.0 mile. 10:31 pace

Busy busy evening.  I took Mercedes to the skating show in town.  She made it until intermission and then said she was tired and wanted to go home.  Of course, once we got home she didn't want to sleep...

Skating show selfie!

Day 94 (Saturday March 1):

5.0 miles. 53:10. 10:38 pace.

I made a typo on my instagram picture for this day.  I put 6 miles when I really ran five.  I must have been thinking that there's now 6 miles on those shoes?  I don't know... multitasking mommy brain I guess.

Weekly mileage total: 25.5 miles.  I'm not going to lie when I say that I'm a little disappointed with that number but I've just been either really busy or really tired so I'm trying not to get too hard on myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment