Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 47: 1.0 mile

1.0 mile. 10:20

Wow what a day.  It was one of those go-go-go kind of days. 

After work I ate supper quick and then had to head to the high school for the girls basketball game.  It was my night to help in the concession stand.

I did get there early enough to watch the end of Callie's game (she plays on the 7th and 8th grade team).  She got clawed in the eye and on her chest.  She's tough like her momma.

We got home at about 9:15.  I was on the treadmill by about 9:45.

I had originally planned on also doing a Ballet Beautiful workout but my legs were still toast from the 6 mile run the previous day (I'm typing this on Tuesday) and then from being on my feet for three hours at the school.

I was just too tired.

I'm still tired.  Not really too bad physically... but mentally... I'm asleep.  Not a fan of busy days like that.  I crave quiet and routine during the week.

I'm going to start following the Hansons Marathon Method schedule so that I get used to it.  Tuesdays and Thursdays are faster or harder runs.  Wednesdays are their "rest" days, which for me will be 1 slow mile.  Longer runs on Saturdays and Sundays at easy pace.  Monday and Friday are also easy paced, shorter runs.  I haven't decided yet what my speed or mileage will be tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment